Experts in Commercial Real Estate Financing
If you’re not sure what your next step should be to buy a commercial property, don’t feel bad. After all, you’re an expert in running your business, not in knowing the latest financing programs. That’s what our job is. At Hedge Commercial Capital, our commercial real estate financing professionals can help you make a great decision.
Types of Commercial Real Estate Loans
These days, there are countless options when you’re looking to purchase a piece of real estate for your business. There are even different types of financing for different steps of the process. Some loans are better for the initial closing and others help you save money in the long run:
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Our SBA 7a and 504 loans offer up to $5 million in financing for a wide range of property types.
- Bridge Loans: Bridge loans are extremely versatile and feature fast closings so you can cover the financing needed for a variety of commercial projects.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities can help you with your commercial real estate investment and projects requirements. Get as much as $50,000,000 through this program with high LTV and generous terms.
- Conventional Programs: Apply today for one of our conventional programs if you need as much as $100,000,000 for stabilized and owner-occupied investment properties.
- International Financing: When you’re involved with commercial real estate projects overseas, you can rely on our international financing program to give you the required financial support. Loans generally range between $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending: If you’re in the business of rehabilitation, constructing, or acquiring hospitals, senior housing, and other property types, our HUD and FHA lending programs can help. Our HUD and FHA loans feature tax credits, built-in construction, generous terms, and more.
- Construction Financing: For permanent financing for construction projects, apply for this program. You could receive as much as $100,000,000, depending on the size and scope of your project.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: We frequently extend equity and mezzanine financing to borrowers who are looking for more customized financial solutions.
We know commercial real estate finance intimately, so we can help you choose the best option for your needs. Our expertise can help whether this is your first purchase or you have several properties under your belt.
Factors To Consider for Commercial Real Estate Financing
What should you consider when narrowing down the list of real estate loan options? Here are a few factors:
- Long-term or short-term goals: Are you planning on selling right away or holding on to the property for a long time?
- Down payment possibilities: Do you have a lot of funds for a down payment or do you need the largest loan-to-value ratios possible?
- Type of building: Do you need financing for health care properties, hotels/motels, restaurants, office buildings or multifamily housing?
- Current market: How quickly do you need to close to maximize your profits?
These are just some of the questions we can help you answer. Our financial experts can show you the pros and cons of each option so you make a great choice. Contact us to learn more today.